For example, if your email is email@example.com, please enter arun.kumar in the email part and select @gmail.com from the domain dropdown.
The email can contain only letters, numbers and '.'
- You need to have a personal Email Account to apply online. If you do not have already then you may create a new one in www.gmail.com or with any other email service providers. Please memorize the email login and password for future use.
- Please fill the registration form as per the below guidelines
- Email ID: Please mention your email address from above. You need to remember this as it is required for future login.
- Password: Please choose a complex password for your login. The Password should have at least 8 characters. Please remember it, do not write it anywhere for security reasons. If you forget the password then you can retrieve it by clicking 'Forgot Password' link in the homepage.
- First Name: Please mention your first name as per your educational records
- Last Name: Please mention your last name as per your educational records
- Click on 'Register' button. An email will be sent to your email account with account activation link.
- Please open your email in a new browser and open the account activation email. Click on the activation link provided in that email. This will open the home page with message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further
- Please login with the email and password that you have entered above while registering a new account.
- After you login you can see a link 'Help' on the main menu. You can click that to read help and instructions for creating application, updating and tracking it
- You can click on 'Application' link on main menu to create a new application or view existing application.
- After creating the application you can edit it and make changes by clicking on Edit Application on top of the application
- Please check your email regularly for communication and updates from Vidyadhan